Toronto Distillery District Walking Tour
This tour has the option to be 100% outdoors, making it an excellent activity for you and your bubble. Called "One of Toronto's Top 10 Walking Tours" by BlogTO, join us year-round for the story of the Gooderham and Worts Distillery's rise to fame and transformation into the modern Distillery District.
You'll love our expert guides interpretation of a drunk city, business intrigue and how Gooderham and Worts became the world's largest distillery. Along the way we'll show you some of the best secret Distillery District spots and photo locations.
Note: Your tour guide can follow a fully accessible route upon request.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Go Tours Canada, 30 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3C4 Canada
This is the starting point where we meet all guests.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Distillery Historic District, 55 Mill St, Toronto, Ontario M5A 3C4 Canada
We visit the Distillery District with a number of outdoor and a few indoor stops. We explore the history of the area from its foundation to present day.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :30 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- If you or anyone in your group is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, we are offering to reschedule or completely refund your tour. We are only booking one bubble of people at a time. Visit the Go Tours Canada website for more details and safety measures.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.