Torcal de Antequera & Dolmen de Menga from Small-Group Day Trip Granada
Want to explore breathtaking natural scenery? Your day trip begins at your hotel in Granada with a comfortable pick up. It's then on to your first stop, inside the ancient burial site of Andalusia’s Dolmenes. If that wasn't spooky enough we will go on to the mystical El Torcal de Antequera. Here you can hike between the naturally balancing jurassic stone towers, its caves and natural wonders and discover 'The Screw',
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable AC car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insider tips
- Entry/Admission - Dolmen de Menga
- Entry/Admission - Dolmenes de Antequera
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
Hotel pick up and drop off in Granada city centre in our comfortable premium vehicles.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dolmen de Menga, Carretera de Malaga 5, 29200, Antequera Spain
Marvel at this ancient burial site with your guide. These rock structures date back roughly 6500 years and are Europe’s largest megalithic structures. Get lost in the tunnels and imagine life as a caveman!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dolmenes de Antequera, Ctra. De Malaga 5, 29200, Antequera Spain
Visit the UNESCO Human Heritage site and enter through the unexpected entrances and wiggle through prehistoric hallways - careful of what you may find! This is a collection of impressive stones weighing up to 180 tonnes each, easy to move, right!?
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Torcal de Antequera, Ctra. A-7075 Km 42, 29200, Antequera Spain
We will hike through this natural karst landscapes hidden in the heart of Andalusia. The amazing rock structures look perfectly sculpted, you will discover natural caves, ancient fossils and 'The Screw'. Possibly the most impressive stone tower. There is the option to prepare a typical Andalusian picnic to enjoy on your route (not included). If you prefer, you can stop and enjoy the region's classic soup, ‘porra antequerana’ or any other Spanish favourite on the menu.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from hotels in Granada city center. Please provide us with your accommodation address at the time of booking.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Kids under 5 will also be charged
- Tour can be private for a supplement
- Baby booster available for 15€
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- Please bring a bottle of water and some snacks (nuts and fresh fruits)
- Please bring a hat
- Most travelers can participate
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.