Topkapi Palace Skip the ticket line tour
DO YOU KNOW ??
++ WHY the Sultan used to need 400 women in the HAREM ?
++ WHY foreign women only ?
++ WERE they happy with all the intrigues?
Learn all the answers.
DON'T BE LATE . JOIN ME !!!
HOW IT WORKS ?
++ Save up to 2 hours.
++ Skip the ticket line !
1. We will meet us in front of the Topkapi Palace Museum Ticket Office.
2. As an official guide I have priority. Therefore I will buy the Tickets for you, only in 3 minutes.
3. After buying your tickets,I will give you an approximately 50-60 minutes tour.
4. After the tour, you can stay inside and have detailed look by yourself in the Topkapi Palace.
And if you have any special interest or questions about Istanbul or assistance for shopping etc. please do not hesitate to ask me, because I am local !
* NOTE :
The Tour includes a guided tour but it does not inludes the Tickets FEE !!
- For buying the tickets you can pay with Turkish Lira or Credit Card.
Museum Ticket Fee : 100 TL per person
Harem Ticket Fee : 70 TL per person
per adult from
50 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local & Licensed/Certified Professional Tourist Guide
- Tour : 50 - 60 minutes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
What we will visit in the an approximately 50-60 minutes tour ?
+ Divan ( Imperial Council )
+ The Clocks & Watches Section
+ Sultan's Audience Hall
+ Holly Relics of Prophet Muhhamed from outside
+ Our tour will and in the 4. th courtyard where we will have a great view to the Bosphorus.
+ After the tour, you can stay inside and have detailed look by yourself ..
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Topkapı Palace, Cankurtaran, Topkapı Sarayı, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/18/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Topkapi Palace Museum, Cankurtaran, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( English , German / Deutsch ) , Chinese ( 中文 )
- Your tickets will be purchased upon your arrive at the ticket office together with your guide on the day of your visit , no earlier than your visit starts.( tickets fee is not included in our services cost )
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Skip the line Service
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.