Top Trip: Kogui Terraces + Tubing on the Don Diego River + Beach Day in Palomino
There are unforgettable and unrepeatable experiences in places
unique. This is one of them.
We will start the day when a 2020 model van picks us up and takes us to the Don Diego River. There we will visit the ruins of an indigenous city. We will learn from their culture and way of life.
At the end of the visit we will launch into the river, and we will go down in its flow to the mouth of the Caribbean Sea. In this tour we will see many animals such as monkeys, babillas, herons among others.
After a swim in the sea and watching the Sierra Nevada from the shore, we will go to a private farm in front of the beach to enjoy a delicious lunch and the tranquility of a kilometer beach for ourselves.
If you have the opportunity,
Take Palomino in your soul and in his maximum expression.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Passenger Insurance, Tickets to the activities and places we will visit.
- Bottled water
- Towel per traveler
What's excluded :
We will leave Santa Marta between 7 and 8 am to arrive from 9.30 to 10 am. The first stop will be at the Don Diego River, which is born in
the Sierra Nevada. We will get on a boat and travel for 15 or 20 minutes until
get to an ecological farm, where we can see the indigenous archeology and go for their
terraces We will probably interact with them.
After this visit, a little fun and activity begins. You can choose to return by boat to the mouth of the River, where the waters of the
Mountain join the sea, or go down doing Tubing. On this tour, in any of its forms
You will see many typical animals of the area.
Around 1pm we will go to a delicious private beach where we can have lunch and enjoy the beach.
There you can also do other activities such as touring the beach to the mouth of the river
Palomino or the San Salvador River. You can coordinate massages or just sunbathe.
• Taironaka Turismo Ecologico, Santa Marta Kilometro 56,6 Troncal del Caribe. Troncal del Caribe, Santa Ana Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on the location of the travelers, the pick-up time varies and the trip to the place of activity is one hour and thirty minutes.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.