Tongli Water Village Day Tour
The 1000-year-old village of Tongli is built on seven islets with 15 canals and 49 ancient bridges, it was crowned as Bridge Gallery, full of beauty. Tongli has a rich tradition of local craftsmanship, an example of which can be seen at Jiayin Hall. It also boasts many lovely gardens such as the Retreat-and-Reflection Garden which shows the essence of private classic gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Tuisi Garden
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuisi Garden, Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215200 China
Qing Dynasty's garden
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Shanghai, China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.