Tongli and Zhouzhuang Water Town Private Day Tour from Wuxi
Visit two of south China’s most celebrated ancient water towns Tongli and Zhouzhuang on this fully private guided tour from Wuxi. Explore its historical canals and bridges, visit UNESCO ancient Garden, Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, colorful local alley streets and a relaxing gondola ride etc. Appreciate the charm of the “Oriental Venice”, get a great glimpse of the local culture and traditions from your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a flexible departure time, with Wuxi hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned vehicle
- Private door to door transfer
- Great local guide
- Entrance fees
- Local lunch ( If Tour with Lunch & All inclusive Tour is booked)
- Boat ride ( If All Inclusive Tour is booked)
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks ( If Tour with Lunch or All Inclusive Tour is not booked)
- Boat ride ( If " All Inclusive Tour " is not booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215217 China
Your great day begins with a comfortable pick up in your Wuxi hotel ( Exact pick up time will be confirmed with you once the booking is made) , enjoy the easy ride to Tongli water town, regarded as the “Venice of the East” and a history of about 900 years. Upon arrival, explore the winding canals, stone paved alley, bridges, ancient old houses and gardens. Wander around the town include the Ming and Qing Dynasty street, three lucky bridges, take in the tranquil and picturesque township scenery. Take a break to savor a local delightful lunch based on your own dietary requirements.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
In the afternoon , drive to Zhouzhuang, regarded as the No.1 water town in China and also rated as National 5-A attraction, take a stroll to soak up its charm and admire the ancient twin bridges. Plus, visit Mr. Shen Wansan’s House, the courtyard residence of a 14th-century tycoon whose wealth inspired the envy of the first of China's Ming emperors. Admire the classical architecture of Shen’s House as you learn about his fascinating life, explore the colorful local alley streets full of local art, crafts, trinkets etc. You will also have the option of taking a gondola ride in the town. After the full day adventure, you will be transferred back to your Wuxi hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Private pick up and drop off is provided anywhere in downtown Wuxi. Please advise hotel name and address at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.