Tongli and Zhouzhuang Private Day Trip from Shanghai with Boat Ride
Visit two of south China’s most celebrated ancient water towns Tongli and Zhouzhuang on this fully private guided tour from Shanghai. Explore the historical canals, stone bridges, visit UNESCO ancient Garden, Ming and Qing Dynasty architecture, colorful local alley streets etc. Appreciate the charm of " Oriental Venice" , Get a great glimpse of the chinese culture and traditions from your knowledgeable guide. Enjoy a flexible departure time, with central hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat Ride in Tongli
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Entrance fee to Tongli and Zhouzhuang
- Local tasty lunch
- Local tasty dinner(Only if the " Tour with lunch and Dinner " Option is booked
- Local great guide
- Entry/Admission - Tongli Town
- Entry/Admission - Zhouzhuang Water Town
What's excluded :
- Local dinner( If dinner option is not booked)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tongli Town, Wujiang District, Suzhou 215217 China
Your great day tour begins with a convenient pick up at your prefered time in your Shanhai hotel (Exact pick up time will be confirmed with you once the booking is made). Enjoy the easy ride to Tongli. Regarded as the “Venice of the East” and a history of about 900 years, the town is one of the best-preserved ancient town with the winding canals, stone paved alley, bridges, ancient old houses and gardens. Spend quality time to explore the town. Visit the beautiful classic Tuisi Garden, listed as the UNSECO cultural heritage sites, dotted with the ponds, Taihu rockeries, pavilions, immerse yourself in the elegance of the Chinese garden while learn its wonderful history and culture from your guide. Wander around the town include the Ming and Qing Dynasty street, three lucky bridges and take a relaxing a gondola ride along the ancient canal to fully appreciate the charming of the tranquil Tongli.
Take a break to savor a local delightful lunch based on your own dietary requirements.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Zhouzhuang Water Town, Qing Ping Shanghai Highway, Kunshan 215300 China
In the afternoon , drive to Zhouzhuang, regarded as the China No.1 water town and also rated as National 5-A attraction, take a stroll to soak up its charms and admire its ancient twin bridges. Plus, visit Mr. Shen Wansan’s House, the courtyard residence of a 14th-century tycoon whose wealth inspired the envy of the first of China's Ming emperors. Admire the classical architecture of Shen’s House as you learn about his fascinating life, explore the colorful alley streets full of local art, crafts, trinkets etc. You will also have the option of enjoying a dinner in the town and appreciate the charming night view when it up.
After the full day adventure, you will be transferred back to your downtown Shanghai hotel or other downtown area as per your request.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and the driver will pick up from the hotel you stay in downtown Shanghai. Please provide your pickup details at time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.