Tombstone and Bisbee Sightseeing Tour with Saguaro N.P.
Walk around the famed Old West town of Tombstone and see how the Wild West was won.
Witness a gunfight at the historic O.K. Corral and later, enjoy lunch in the area.
Get a chance to walk the streets of the most preserved copper mining town in the Southwest, Bisbee, AZ.
Stop at Saguaro N.P. Visitor Center to get great photos of the mighty Saguaro Cactus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entertainment- Gun Fight
- Entry/Admission - O.K. Corral
- Entry/Admission - Saguaro National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: O.K. Corral, 326 E Allen St, Tombstone, AZ 85638-0047
Witness the rich history of the gunfight of the O.K. corral. Check out the
O.K. corral museum and witness a gunfight depicting the events of the iconic fight. Gunfight included in ticket price.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tombstone, Tombstone, Arizona
Walk around the most famous western town in the U.S.A. check out local shops and learn history of the old west and cowboy culture. Lunch is included in town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bisbee, Bisbee, Arizona
Guests will wander the streets of the most preserved copper mining town in Arizona and one of the biggest in the Southwest. This cultural town will transport you back into copper mining days of early Arizona. You will have free time to check out local shops and browse mining history of yesteryear.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saguaro National Park, Tucson, AZ
Enjoy wonderful views of the majestic Saguaro Cactus. Take great photos of the most protected cactus in America.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at any hotel or residence in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.