Tomb of the giants of Siddi and Tour della Marmilla
On this tour of the Marmilla, we will visit the Giara di Siddi, with its flora and fauna, and the Tomb of the Giants "Sa Domu e s'orku", a perfectly preserved monument of the Nuragic period.
We will cross many small and characteristic villages of Marmilla, including the smallest village in Sardinia, Baradili.
We will then conclude, with the meeting of a Giant, the majestic Millennial Olive Tree, located in the town of Sini.
If available, you can taste the ancient Sardinian ice cream, Sa Carapigna, produced by Maestro Sebastiano Pranteddu!
per adult from
180 to 200 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Guides in French, German, Dutch, Japanese are available with supplement.
- Entry/Admission - Tomba dei giganti Sa Domu e S'Orcu
What's excluded :
- Being a convertible vehicle, the use of appropriate clothing is recommended, especially in the summer.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomba dei giganti Sa Domu e S'Orcu, Giara di Siddi, 09020 Siddi, Sardinia Italy
Admire the splendid and well-preserved Tomb of the Giants "Sa Domu and s'Orku", breathtaking views, and many species of flora and birds, present in the plateau of the Giara di Siddi.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza San Lucia, Piazza S. Lucia, 09021 Barumini SU, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Available to pick up customers in hotels in the surrounding villages, with the addition of a small supplement.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Public transport with the town of Barumini is unfortunately obsolete. Public connections to Sanluri, which is only 20 km from Barumini, are accessible in different time slots. In that case there is the possibility of arriving with economic private transport, in an easy way to Barumini.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.