Tomar, Batalha and Alcobaça - UNESCO private day tour
Visit 3 monuments classified by UNESCO as world heritage, and through them, know the Gothic, Manueline and Renaissance architecture, as well as the history and legends of the creation of Portugal in the XII century, until its affirmation, in the Battle of Aljubarrota, in the century XIV.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- skip the line to the monasteries
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Tomar
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Tomar, Colina do Castelo, Tomar 2300-000 Portugal
Visit the Templars' Castle - Order's headquarters in Portugal, know its history, its legends and the hermetic knowledge behind the symbols of some stones.
See also the Convent of the Order of Christ, which succeeded the Order of the Temple, and came to make the maritime discoveries.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
Admire the Gothic and Manueline architecture, know the history and legends of those who started the Portuguese maritime discoveries. Place of birth of the Manueline style and the first stained glass windows in Portugal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Alcobaca, Praca 25 de Abril, Alcobaca 2460-018 Portugal
Visit the first Portuguese Gothic monument, closely linked to the creation of the Kingdom of Portugal in the 12th century, and the burial place of Pedro and Inês de Castro - protagonists of the famous tragic love story.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place in Lisbon
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.