Toledo tour with Cathedral & fast line bracelet departing from Madrid at 10:30am
Discover with us the city of the three cultures. The perfect option to enjoy the best of Toledo in one day without losing detail of the most emblematic places.
Bus departs from our offices located on Calle Ferraz 3, towards Toledo. After about an hour's journey, upon arrival our guide will receive us to make a panoramic view from the outskirts of the city and then take a walk through the historic center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Then you'll enjoy free time to start a tour on your own and visit up to seven of the most important monuments of Toledo with the tourist bracelet included in the pack, have lunch (lunch not included) and then meet with the guide at the indicated time at the Cathedral to visit it.
Departure time 19:00 hrs approximately from the tourist bus stop located in front of the main entrance of Hostal El Cardenal.
Upon arrival in Madrid, the visit will end next to Plaza de España at 20:00 hrs approx
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation by bus from Madrid to Toledo.
- Official guide (bilingual)
- Panoramic view of the city
- Walking tour through the old town
- Tourist Bracelet for visit up to 7 monuments on your own
- Entrance and visit to the Cathedral
- Free time
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Primada
What's excluded :
- Entrances to not specified monuments
- Guide service inside the monuments included in the bracelet.
- Hotel pickup & drop off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Enjoy a walking tour through the old town
Stop At: Catedral Primada, Calle del Cardenal Cisneros 1, 45002 Toledo Spain
Visit the inside of the Cathedral
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mirador del Valle, Carretera Circunvalacion, 45004 Toledo Spain
See Toledo from the outskirts
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de España, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks for travelers available for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.