Toledo On Your Own Guided Walking Tour Half Day
Discover Toledo, known as the city of three cultures, on your own. Choose between a morning or an afternoon visit and organize the day as you prefer. Take advantage of a map provided with a self-guided tour that will take you through the main monuments of the city. Enjoy entrance to the Church of Santo Tomé and do not miss the opportunity to see the masterpiece of El Greco!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation on an air-conditioned coach.
- Map of Toledo with a self-guided itinerary.
- Entrance fee to Church of Santo Tomé (Burial of the Count of Orgaz)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Register at our office in the city center of Madrid at least fifteen minutes before departure. Get on board one of our air-conditioned buses and head to Toledo. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone!
Sit back and enjoy the scenery on your way to the city. Upon arrival, marvel at this beautiful historic city declared a World Heritage City in 1986. Once the capital of Spain, the spectacular mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures will leavge you speechless. Get to know first-hand its fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of these three cultures over the centuries influenced the city current architectural style.
Explore the city at your own pace or follow the map provided to you, which contains a self-guided itinerary through the city most emblematic attractions. Return from Toledo at 12:30PM on the morning tour and at 06:45PM on the afternoon tour. Meeting point for the return to Madrid is in front of the Hacienda del Cardenal Restaurant, very close to the Bisagra Gate.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Block out dates: 25 Dec/ 01 Jan, 05 Jan
- Infants must sit on laps
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended.
- This tour option does not include the guided tour in Toledo.
- It is very important to respect the meeting time for the coming back to Madrid.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.