Toledo Half Day Tour and Cathedral Access from Madrid
Discover with us the city of the three cultures. The perfect option to enjoy the best of Toledo in one day without losing detail of the most emblematic places. It has magnificent examples of architecture from different eras and styles: Mudejar, Romanesque, Gothic... You will discover with our expert local guide these and other details of this wonderful destination.
Upon arrival our guide will receive us to make a panoramic view from the outskirts of the city and then take a walk through the historic center, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Then you can enjoy free time for lunch (lunch not included) and then meet with the corresponding guide in the Cathedral to make the visit inside. Back to the point where we started the tour to depart for Madrid. Departure time 16:30 hrs approximately from the tourist bus stop located in front of the main entrance of Hostal El Cardenal. Upon arrival in Madrid, the visit ends at Plaza de España at 5:30 p.m. approx.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation by bus from Madrid to Toledo.
- Official guide (bilingual)
- Panoramic view of the city
- Walking tour through the old town
- Entrance and visit to the Cathedral
- Free time
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Primada
What's excluded :
- Entrances to monuments not specified.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Enjoy a walking tour trough the old town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mirador del Valle, Carretera Circunvalacion, 45004 Toledo Spain
Enjoy the best views from the outskirtd of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catedral Primada, Calle del Cardenal Cisneros 1, 45002 Toledo Spain
See the inside of the Toledo's Gothic Cathedral.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Plaza de España, Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.