Toledo Guided Private Tour from Madrid
Discover the old capital of Spain, in an exclusive tour from Madrid, traveling comfortably in a van or luxury car with private driver. The driver will pick you up from your hotel, to travel to Toledo (one hour trip), where your guide will wait for you, to visit the most important museums and monuments of the city. After the visit, we will take you back to your hotel, or you will have free time to have lunch or go shopping in the city, before returning to Madrid.
On our tour to Toledo, we will walk through the Christian, Jewish and Muslim quarter, visiting the main monuments, such as the cathedral, the mosque or the synagogues, as well as underground sites and archaeological remains.
Your guide will recommend you the main monuments that you can visit, but if you have any special cultural or religious preference, the guide will adapt to your personal tastes, and the visit will be tailor-made.
Our team is a group of licensed guides who will make your visit an unforgettable memory
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transfer to Toledo from Madrid by car or minivan with professional private driver
- Hotel in Madrid pickup
- Professional and licensed guide in Toledo
- Skip the ticket line in the cathedral
What's excluded :
- Tickets for museums and monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Toledo is one of the oldest and best preserved cities in Spain, so you can find monuments, museums and works of art of all time, from Roman remains, to fantastic Gothic cathedrals, mosques and synagogues, as well as narrow cobblestone streets and fantastic squares.
On our 3-hour tour, we will walk through the Christian, Jewish and Muslim quarter, visiting the Alcázar, the mosque, the synagogues and the 13th century cathedral.
We will also know the fantastic work of El Greco, visiting his masterpiece, The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz (Church of Santo Tomé).
We can also visit exclusive underground sites and archaeological remains, such as thirteenth century wells, Roman thermal baths, and many more magical places.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :1: Madrid, Spain
2: Toledo, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Our private drivers will pick you up from any hotel or apartment in Madrid, as well as at the airport or train and bus station.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The CEFAPIT Tourism Guides comply with the official ICTE hygiene and safety protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.