Toledo All-Inclusive tour from Madrid
Magnificent excursion to Toledo from Madrid full-day bus and all-inclusive so you can visit Toledo quietly without worrying about anything.
On this complete Toledo tour, you have a guided tour in Toledo, lunch, and tickets to the main monuments of this magical “City of Three Cultures”, a World Heritage Site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip Madrid-Toledo by bus
- Accompanying guide on the Bus
- Guided tour of Toledo with expert local guide from 01:30 h. of duration
- Toledo panoramic tour of the city of Toledo by bus
- Audio Assignment Guide in several languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese.
- Tickets to Monuments: Toledo Cathedral, Church of Santo Tome (sepulcher of Count Orgaz).
- Tickets to Monuments: Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca, Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes.
What's excluded :
- Any service not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
Start of the tour: 9:00 am
The best way to visit Toledo in one day. This magnificent tour to Toledo from Madrid includes a trip to Toledo by bus with all the comforts, guided tour in Toledo on foot through the historical center visiting the Town Hall Square, the old Palace of Justice and the streets of the old Jewish and Arab Quarter to go discovering with this guided visit to Toledo the history and legends of the "City of the Three Cultures".
We will visit the solemn Cathedral of Toledo, one of the most important Gothic monuments to see in Toledo, we will continue our tour to Toledo in the church of Santo Tomé, where we will contemplate “The Burial of Count Orgaz”, the most representative work of El Greco, to end this excursion to Toledo visiting the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes.
End of the tour: 5:00 pm
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The streets of Toledo are narrow and with cobblestones, people with reduced mobility may have difficulty accessing some places in the city.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.