Tokyo Tour by Car - Private - Guided and Customizable
Enjoy a comprehensive completely private chauffeur driven, guided tour around Tokyo tailored around your schedule, picked up from the comfort of your hotel. You can choose from one of our set itineraries or follow your own customised itinerary. You can pack as many amazing sights into your day as possible such as Sensoji Temple and Nakamise Street to the famous Tsukiji Fish Market. Take a walk through the beautiful Imperial gardens, enjoy the magnificent views from Tokyo Tower or Skytree and Shibuya crossing areas. Please note, sights such as the Towers would not be guided. We also offer other day packages to the Fuji area, Lake Kawaguchi, Hakone and Lake Ashi.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to sights
- Entry/Admission - Tokyo Skytree
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
Tokyo`s oldest and most prominent temple. The magestic Senso-Ji Buddhist Temple is almost 1400 years old and is a symbol of Asakusa and the entire city of Tokyo.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tokyo Skytree, 1 Chome-1-2, Oshiage, Sumida 131-8634 Tokyo Prefecture
Tokyo Skytree is the world`s tallest tower at 634m and the second tallest structure in the world standing head and shoulders above everything else in the city for a spectacular view. This would not be guided.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Yanaka, Yanaka, Taito, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
Yanaka is one of the few districts in Tokyo with an old town ambience reminiscent of Tokyo from past decades.
Stop At: Tsukiji Fish Market, 4-14-2, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Tsukiji Outer Market has amazing atmosphere and is one of if not the best fish markets in the world with a wide array of street food stalls and amazing restaurants serving both raw and cooked fish. Lunch should be enjoyed here but is not included in the tour pricing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shibuya Crossing, 2 Chome-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
The busiest intersection in the world and the landmark of Tokyo City.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Meiji Jingu Shrine, 1-1 Yoyogi-Kamizono-cho, Shibuya 151-8857 Tokyo Prefecture
Meiji Shrine is Tokyo's most prominent Shrine and dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken completed in 1920. Emperor Meiji was the first Emperor of modern Japan. Traditional Shinto weddings can often be seen taking place here and the entrance is very beautiful and peaceful.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Takeshita Street, 1 Jingumae, Shibuya 150-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
The focal point of Harajuku. This is the center of Japans most extreme teenage cultures and fashion. Lined with many trendy shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Additional locations are available for a surcharge.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.