Tokyo Online: Green Teatime in Japan
During this online experience, our host will share the magic of green tea, and its special place in Japanese culture. We will learn together the easy brewing techniques that will result in a perfect cup of healthy green tea.
- Why tea is so healthy
- How to brew every cup so it is delicious and NOT bitter
- All about the many different kinds of tea out there
- How to source great green tea around the world.
- Tea seasons
- The secret relationship between green tea and seaweed (nori)
- Great green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
Then while we sip together, you’ll learn about hidden secret tea spots, tea tips, and tea history PLUS our local expert will answer any questions you have about Japan, Tokyo, Tea and Travel!
TIME ZONES FOR 20:00 JST (Japan Standard Time)
NYC - 7:00 EDT
SYDNEY - 21:00 AEST
LONDON - 12:00 BST
CHICAGO - 6:00 CDT
LOS ANGELES - 4:00 PDT
Please let us know if you need help for other time conversions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Information about Tea, Japan and Japanese culture in general
- “Ask Me Anything” time to find out more about your Japan wish-list.
- Local English speaking expert
What's excluded :
- Internet fees
- Tour Highlights:
- Learn how to brew tea so every cup will be delicious and NOT bitter
- Learn about different types of tea and why it is so special in Japanese culture
- Discover great and interesting green tea pairings (even tips on green tea cocktails)
- Hear insider stories about Japanese culture and daily life.
- Get tips about japan and what to include in your bucket list of things to do in Japan (tea shops, etc)
- Enjoy a fun and positive experience
• Green Tea - How to brew every cup so it is delicious and NOT bitter
Departure Point :Tokyo, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This is an online experience so the guests will be in the safety of their homes. Face masks are not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.