Tokyo Ikebana Experience
Quiet, simple, sophisticated, elegant ... there are so many ways to express the beauty of Ikebana; but Ikebana is an art which reflect your own feelings, the heart.
By joining the class, you may learn not only the sense of Japanese beauty but also your emotion which comes from deep inside yourself.
-You can create the most basic / original Ikebana
-You can take photos of your own work.
-You can take your flowers home with you.
-Ikebana history and cultural study will be explained. (If required.)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ikebana scissors, Ikebana container, Kenzan, Towel, Flowers
- Snacks - Japanese Green Tea and mini Japanese sweets will be served.
What's excluded :
Time duration <90min> / Belongings
1. Meet at Yotsuya 3 Chome Station
2. Explanation-Ikebana and Japanese Beauty
3. Demonstration – Basic Style
4. Creation – Create your own Ikebana (with support)
5. Creation – Take photos of your own Ikebana
6. Wrap up – QA time. You can take the flowers home with you.
* Japanese green tea (or Matcha) and sweets will be served.
Departure Point :Yotsuya-Sanchome Station, 3 Chome Yotsuya, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0004, Japan
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.