Tokyo by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Business Sedan or Luxury Van
Enjoy Tokyo by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Sedan Mercedes Benz E Class until for 3 passengers or Luxury Van Mercedes Benz V Class for 4 to 6 passengers, including pick up and drop off in Tokyo City Center.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Tokyo with ease with this private 4-hour or 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
Take only the best of Tokyo: Do not worry about losing yourself (only if you want), you do not need a map, just ask your chauffeur where you want to go and relax enjoying the scenery!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- 4 or 8 hs Disposal
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Until 3 Passengers: Business Sedan Mercedes Benz E Class or similar
- 4 to 6 Passengers: Luxury Minivan Mercedes Benz V Class or similar.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Sedan Mercedes Benz E Class until 3 passengers, Minivan Mercedes Benz V Class 4 to 6 passengers or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Tokyo with ease with this private 4-hour or 8-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Tokyo such as The Imperial Palace, The Sensō-Ji Temple and National Museum of Nature and Science. You and the group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• The Imperial Palace: The chief attraction of Tokyo's Marunouchi district is the Imperial Palace with its beautiful 17th-century parks surrounded by walls and moats. Still, in use by the Imperial family, the Imperial Palace stands on the site where, in 1457, the Feudal Lord Ota Dokan built the first fortress, the focal point from which the city of Tokyo (or Edo, as it was then) gradually spread.
• Ginza District: Ginza is Tokyo's busiest shopping area and is as iconic as Times Square in New York, and much older: it's been the commercial center of the country for centuries and is where five ancient roads connecting Japan's major cities all met. Lined by exclusive shops and imposing palatial stores, the Ginza district is also fun to simply wander around or, better still, sit in one of its many tea and coffee shops or restaurants while watching the world rush past. At weekends, when everything is open, it's a shopper's paradise as traffic is barred, making it one of the world's largest pedestrian zones
• The Sensō-Ji Temple: stands at the end of a long street market hosting vendors selling masks, carvings, combs made of ebony and wood, toys, kimonos, fabrics, and precious paper goods. Dedicated to Kannon, the Buddhist goddess of compassion, the temple was established in AD 645 and retains its original appearance despite having been rebuilt numerous times.
• Ueno Park and Zoo: is the city's largest green space and one of its most popular tourist attractions. In addition to its lovely grounds, the park also boasts numerous temples and museums to explore.
• National Museum of Nature and Science: opened in 1871 and is one of the country's oldest museums. Now completely renovated and modernized, the museum houses a vast collection of materials related to natural history and science, including many fascinating interactive displays on space development, nuclear energy, and transportation, allowing visitors a unique insight into the latest scientific and technological advances.
Departure Point :
Your local driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's Lobby or at the door of the accommodation. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherTokyo, Japan - Your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo City Center
Return Detail :Tokyo, Japan - Your hotel or accommodation in Tokyo City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.