Tokyo By Night
What's the Story?
Enter a world of chaotic motion, neon lights, and smoky back alleys. With nightfall, the heart of the metropolis awakens and comes alive with flowing masses of people and traffic bathed in iridescent streams of color.
What We'll Shoot
We will learn how to capture the light trails of traffic with the neon signs and of the vast metropolis in the background. We'll cover the basics of tripod usage and manual camera techniques. You'll also get coached on composition, framing, and timing. We'll also do some night street photography during the workshop, covering how to shoot quickly and get sharp photos even in dark conditions.
Where We'll Explore
We'll delve into the heart of Shinjuku and Shibuya. We start off at Shinjuku Station, head towards Kabukicho, and end up in Omoideyokocho (Memory Lane). After that we'll go by train to Shibuya and ending our journey in the famous scramble crossing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Photography Instructor
What's excluded :
- Bus fare
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kabukicho District, Kabukicho, Shinjuku Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Omoide Yokocho, 1 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shibuya Crossing, 2 Chome-2-1 Dogenzaka, Shibuya 150-0043 Tokyo Prefecture
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :MARGON, 1-chōme-1-3 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Are infant seats available? No
- Are infants required to sit on laps? No infants recommended
- Are service animals allowed? No
- Can travelers easily arrive/depart on public transportation? Yes
- Is it Wheelchair accessible? No
- Is it stroller accessible? No
- Is the physical difficulty level Easy, Moderate, or Challenging? Easy
- Please wear comfy shoes and dress appropriately for the weather. The workshop runs rain or shine!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.