To Explore Cappadocia
I will take you from your hotel and start our tour to visit Kaymakli underground city of Cappadocia. After underground city, we will go to Ihlara Valley which is the best hiking area of cappadocia and third biggest canyon of the world. We will walk nearly 4-5 km and finally take our lunch. Then we see one prominent cathedral of Cappadocia which is known as Selime. We will take a short break taking picture of the best panoramic view of Cappadocia on panoramic top of Göreme Town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Prefessional Guidance in English
- 2 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Entry Tickets of Derinkuyu and Ihlara Valley
- Lunch in local restaurant.
- Organic Breakfast
- Personal Expenses
- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
(If you wish we can give a start to day with an organic breakfast at a nontouristic village)
• Kaymakli Undergorund City (Kaymakli underground city is built under the hill known as the Citadel of Kaymakli and was opened to visitors in 1964. The people of Kaymakli (Enegup in Greek) village have constructed their houses around nearly one hundred tunnels of the underground city)
• Ihlara Valley (Canyon)
• Selime Monastery
• Panoramic Top of Cappadocia
Itineraries can be customized, and/or connected as requested.
( After the tour we have time to join Turkish night ( we need to make reservation) )
Tour Formation: Walking/Transportation (car)
Tour Duration:7-8 Hours
• Prefessional Guidance in English
• Entry Tickets of Derinkuyu and Ihlara Valley
• Lunch in local restaurant.
• Organic Breakfast
• Personal Expenses
Departure Point :Depending on where is your hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no any requirements in this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.