It is a tour where you can learn about a pre-Columbian culture of great importance for the development and formation of later cultures, such as the Inca.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bilingual tour guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - A stop is made during the tour so they can have lunch, the cost is between 30 to 40 bs.
- Entry/Admission - Ruinas de Tiwanaku
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruinas de Tiwanaku, Tiwanaku Bolivia
We will visit the Tiwanaku Archaeological Complex, where we will find archaeological remains of the Tiwanakota culture, which contributed decisively in the research and development of construction technologies, agriculture, livestock raising, weaving of plant and animal fibers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: "Antonio José de Sucre" Square, La Paz, Bolivia
2: Plaza San Francisco, Zona 10, Avenida Mariscal Santa Cruz, La Paz, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
It is possible to pick up your accommodation, if it is in the central area of La Paz, otherwise a pick-up point is established that is comfortable for the passenger.
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Zona 10, Avenida Mariscal Santa Cruz, La Paz, Bolivia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.