Tivoli - Half day - 4 hours (Villa d'Este & Villa Adriana)
Prepare to leave on board our cars, agreed the pick-up time, you will have to wait for us at your hotel / private address.
The driver will then accompany you to Tivoli, where he will wait for you while visiting Villa d'Este and Villa Adriana, Unesco heritage
Villa Adriana is the largest residence that ever belonged to a Roman emperor. Despite the fact that its artistic heritage has been subject to continuous spoliations - its treasures are scattered between the nearby Villa d'Este and the main European museums - visitors to Tivoli can only be captivated by its charm and richness, told by palaces, spas, nymphaeums, pavilions, connected by a network of underground corridors, as well as gardens with canals and bodies of water.
His "sister" Villa d'Este, a masterpiece of the Italian garden and a true example of the Baroque era, with the impressive concentration of fountains, nymphaeums, caves, water games and hydraulic music is a model that has been repeatedly emulated.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The driver will accompany you to the entrance of Villa Adriana, where you can admire its fantastic gardens and romantic fountains typical of the Baroque era.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The driver will accompany you to the entrance of Villa d'Este, where you can admire real water games, surrounded by statues and works of art.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will pick you up at your hotel / private address
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.