Tirana Bicycle Tour
We start the day by meeting at the city center at 09:00 o’clock. After a short presentation of the main square and the buildings surrounding it, we start riding through Dibra Street up to the Antinuclear Bunker. It was built during communist era and changed into a museum (BunkArt 1) lately. Entrance is optional with an extra ticket fee. We will continue riding through Xhanfize Keko street, heading towards Zhan Dark boulevard where we will see and ride across the Old Tabak Bridge.We will move on to the New Bazaar district, a very original, even why renewed, part of the city. As we shall ride towards Kavaja Street we will have the opportunity to visit Bunkart 2, another underground massive bunker built for the ministry of defense during the communist era. Entrance is optional with an extra ticket fee. In Kavaja Street, we will have a chance to see the Dine Hoxha mosque,
*Minimum Pax - 15
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Park (Parku i Madh), Rruga Herman Gmeiner, Tirana 1000 Albania
After a short presentation of the main square and the buildings surrounding it, we start riding through Dibra Street up to the Antinuclear Bunker.
Departure Point :Park Rinia, Tirana, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.