Tirana At Night
Explore the nightlife of Tirana, walking in the “Bllok” area known as "the forbidden town" where the villas of the communists’ leaders are still standing with parts of them change into coffee-shops . The whole area, once exclusive only for the communist elite, now is full of expensive boutiques, live music pubs, casinos and clubs mostly full during the evenings and nights.
*Minimum Pax - 15
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blloku, Tirana Albania
Explore the nightlife of Tirana, walking in the “Bllok” area known as "the forbidden town"
Departure Point :Blloku, Tirana, Albania
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.