Tiran Island Cruise and Snorkeling
Revel in the sparkling waters and sunshine of the Red Sea on this full-day Tiran Island cruise and snorkeling trip from Sharm el Sheikh. Aboard a comfortable boat, cruise to Tiran, an island in the southern Gulf of Aqaba famous for its beautiful corals, lagoons and marine life. On arrival, kick back and sunbathe, swim and snorkel in the translucent waters as you wish. Float over multi-colored reefs, watch for exotic fish, rays and turtles, and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on deck midway through before your return to Sharm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by minivans ; pick up from hotel and drop off.
- Profssional diver instructor to help you.
- Life jacket if needed is available.
- Use of snorkel equipment.
- Lunch on board the boat.
- All taxes, fees , handling charges.
- Bottled mineral water during the tour.
- Soft drinks.
- Coffee and tea.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Leave your Sharm el Sheikh hotel by air-conditioned vehicle, and travel to the departure pier for your full-day cruise to Tiran Island.Step aboard your comfortable boat and find a spot on the sun deck or in the shade. Then, soak up the views over the sparkling Red Sea and the Gulf of Aqaba as you sail out from shore. Polish your tan and keep a lookout for dolphins as you cruise to Tiran, a rugged island at the southern end of the gulf that’s blessed with spectacular coral reefs teeming with exotic fish. On arrival, cruise around the island’s shores, soak up the sun, and make several stops to snorkel and swim in the crystal seas. If you wish to explore underwater, make use of your own facemask and snorkel, or rent (own expense) a set of the snorkeling equipment available on board. Then, after a safety briefing, enter the translucent waters to drift around the vividly colored corals and shallow lagoons. Float by schools of reef fish such as grouper, wrasse and parrotfish, drink in the beauty of the coral gardens, and watch for rays, moray eels and turtles — all regularly spotted in the waters here. Enjoy the complimentary sodas and mineral water available on board, and around midway through, savor a delicious onboard buffet lunch before continuing to laze on deck and swim and snorkel. Towards the end of the afternoon, settle back on deck and return to dock at Sharm el Sheikh. Your experience then finishes with a drop-off at the start point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.