Timisoara - The Communist Tour
The people of Timisoara were first to rise for freedom in 1956 and 1989. See where the overthrow of communism started - a guided walking tour to the places of the Romanian Revolution that left 100 dead in Timisoara.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Audio Guide System
- Entry/Admission - Memorialul Revolutiei
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorialul Revolutiei, Str. Popa Sapca nr. 3-5 Strada Oituz nr. 2B, Timisoara 300086 Romania
In contrast with other communist countries of Eastern Europe the fall of communism in Romania was a bloody one. And it started here in Timisoara. The Revolution Memorial gives you an insight about how those days felt for the people of Timisoara.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral, Bulevardul Regele Ferdinand I, Timișoara, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
If you don't stay at any of the hotels mentioned here, we can agree on another pickup point.Airports
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Revolution Memorial Association, Strada Oituz nr. 2B, Timișoara 300057, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.