Timisoara - Jewish Heritage Tour
Timisoara has its own Jewish history, preserved in buildings and legends, despite an ever decreasing Jewish community.
Discover hidden architectural gems and the related stories on a guided walking tour aimed to amaze.
per adult from
90 to 150 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fabric Synagogue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fabric Synagogue, Strada Ion Luca Caragiale 1, Timișoara 307200, Romania
Built in 1899 the Fabric New Synagogue displays in its architecture the Neo-Moorish style that was popular with Jewish communities at the turn of the century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Fabric Synagogue, Strada Ion Luca Caragiale 1, Timișoara 307200, Romania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Timisoara Airport, Timisoara Romania
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :The Stronghold Synagogue, Strada Mărășești 6, Timișoara, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.