Tikal Day Tour From Flores, Petén
Enjoy the beutiful site of Tikal. You will see the nature and the local people.
In the site you will have a walking tour, the ruins are located in the middle of the tropical jungle, in the Peten basin, which formed the cradle of Mayan civilization in the lowlands of Mesoamerica. The city is located in the middle of fertile soils, with elevated lands, about the ruins includes the remains of the temples, which rise more than 70 meters, large royal palaces, plus a series of smaller pyramids, palaces, residences, administrative buildings, platforms and stone monuments with inscriptions, there are also seven tracks to play the Mesoamerican ball game, including a set of three tracks, in the Plaza of the Seven Temples, a unique feature in Mesoamerica.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
You will see and enjoy the combination of nature and history of the biggest city in the central area in Peten, inside of the jungle and enjoying the good enviroment of the peace. ¡Thats a good place to get rest!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Flores, Flores, Peten Department
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish or English
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.