Tikal day Tour by air with Shuttle Service
Enjoy a wonderful trip to Tikal archeologial site!, with transport from your Hotel in Guatemala City!.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Hotel - La Aurora Airport - Hotel
- Rounf Trip air ticket from Flores - Guatemala - Flores
- Tikal National Park entrance
- Lunch at Tikal National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
What's excluded :
- Beverages and Alcoholic Drinks
- Airport Taxes $3
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Visit Tikal and return to Guatemala City by air , and visit the biggest archaeological site and ancient urban centers of pre-Columbian Maya civilization. It is located in the Peten region in the present territory of Guatemala, part of the Tikal National Park which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
our transportation will pick you up from your Hotel in Guatemala City, to take you to La Aurora International Airport at 4:00 Am and take flight at 6:00 am; in Flores, Petén, our representative will pick you up, later transfer to Tikal National Park (45 mins. aprox, we provide time to take Breakfast), In Tikal National Park, we will visiting the following locations: Complex Q, the Central Acropolis, Great Plaza, Temple IV and finally the lost world; after our sightseeing, we transfer to the restaurant to the park for lunch; 1:30 PM Lunch in a Restaurant inside the park (optional). 3:30 PM Departure from the park and return to Mundo Maya International Airport, Flores Petén, to take flight at 6:30 PM towards Guatemala City.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Driver will pick up you at 4:15 am at the lobby of your Hotel, Flight to Flores Petén is at 6:30 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.