Tikal and Yaxha Overnight Trip by Air from Guatemala City
Discover the Mayan ruins of Tikal and Yaxha on this overnight tour from Guatemala City! Head to the jungle of Guatemala on this 2-day adventure and admire the temples in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park. Spend the night Tikal or Flores before visiting Yaxha, a large classic Mayan ceremonial site overlooking the Yaxha and Sacnab lakes. With breakfast, lunch and round-trip airfare to and from Guatemala City included, this is the perfect way to discover the great Mayan ruin sites of Guatemala!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation (Camino Real Tikal or similar)
- 1 Breakfast
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Yaxha
What's excluded :
- Departure tax from Mundo Maya Airport US$ 3.00 per person
Day 1: Guatemala City - GUA Airport - Tikal National Park
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
You'll be picked up bright and early from your hotel in Guatemala City and taken to GUA Airport to begin your overnight adventure. After landing, head straight to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal) to begin your tour!
Spread out over 341 square miles (550 sq km), Tikal National Park contains thousands of separate ruin structures. Visit the central area of the once great Mayan city with your expert guide and explore various parts of the park, including visit the Central Acropolis, which consists of a maze of courtyards, small rooms and temples. You'll also see Complex Q and R, featuring twin-pyramid complexes with altars set in front of the temples at both complexes.
Then, visit Temple I, the Temple of the Grand Jaguar. Near here, visit the equally beautiful Temple II, also known as the Temple of the Masks.
After exploring Tikal, enjoy a delicious lunch before heading to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Drinks not included.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Camino Real Tikal or Similar
Day 2: Yaxha National Park - GUA Airport - Guatemala City
Stop At: Yaxha, National Park, Peten Guatemala
On your second day, enjoy breakfast at your hotel before heading southeast to the Mayan archeological site, Yaxha. While here, enjoy the scenic jungle landscape of this unique area overlooking the Yaxha and Sacnab lakes. As you follow your knowledgeable guide around Yaxha, learn about the history of this ceremonial Mayan site, which features more than 500 ancient structures. Spend time visiting various sections of the site, including pyramid temples, ball courts and elevated plazas. After touring the ruins, enjoy lunch before beginning your journey back to Guatemala City.
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: Drinks not included.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be within the 15 minutes of your established departure time. Please wait at the lobby of your hotel.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.