Tigre Tour with Riverfront Lunch
Enjoy a day trip to Tigre and sail across the Parana Delta for one hour. Have a delicious lunch and explore the customs, traditions and market in Tigre. Your tour includes hotel pickup and a professional guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup (downtown hotels only)
- Professional guide
- 1-hour boat ride through the Delta of Tigre
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Argentina
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Optional Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Argentina, Buenos Aires 1426 Argentina
After hotel pickup, you will travel down the longest road in Buenos Aires, Avenida Libertador, which is about 22.37 miles long on your way to Tigre. Once you get there, you will enjoy a relaxing 1-hour boat ride through the Parana Delta. Tigre consists of a series of islands connected by rivers and streams that flow into the Rio de la Plata, which is the widest river in the world. Here, you will learn the customs, culture and ways of life the native isleños. After sailing through the different channels, you will be treated to a delicious lunch while taking in the views of the Parana River.
After lunch, you will visit the Port of Fruits, a big artisan and craft-work market that was once the fruits and woods market of Tigre. After which you will have the opportunity to spend some time in San Isidro. You can use this free time to stop and visit the neighborhood, learn about its history and people.
After exploring San Isidro you will make your way back to Buenos Aires, passing by the residential neighborhood of Olivos where the Presidential Residence (also known as Quinta de Olivos) is located. You will be dropped-off downtown after the tour.
Note: On Sundays, you will not visit the Port of Fruits but the tour will end in San Telmo neighborhood, where you will be able enjoy the famous San Telmo Flea Market.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :La Biela, Av. Pres. Manuel Quintana 596, C1129 CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: On Sundays, you will not visit the Port of Fruits but the tour will end in San Telmo neighborhood, where you will be able enjoy the famous San Telmo Flea Market.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.