Tigre Delta Tour - Day Trip
On this full-day tour we will depart from Porto Madero towards the Paraná Delta enjoying Buenos Aires landscapes seen by the Rio de la Plata until reaching the Tigre islands, where we pass through the main islands of the city and after a tour of the city's attractions with tourist bus.
• Sail the widest river in the world and the islands of the Paraná Delta
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes and islands of the Delta Tigre on a boat trip
• Take a City tour of Tigre via the city tour bus
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip navigation from Puerto Madero to the tiger islands
- City tour with the tourist bus
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Transfer back to the hotels (ends in Porto Madero)
- Visit: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
The tour starts at Puerto Madero, where we start a navigation that crosses the Rio de La Plata towards the Delta del Tigre islands, where you can see the traditional rowing clubs, the Parque de la Costa, the Deliberative Council, the Art Museum do Tigre, better known as "Hotel Tigre" and the Sarmiento Museum, among other attractions.
Upon arriving in Tigre, we will cross small inland rivers, discovering the typical life of the island's inhabitants and their customs. Navigating, it will be possible to see important points of the city of Tigre, including the Paseo Victorica, Museum of Mate, Naval Museum and the Museum of Art of Tigre, an elegant building from the end of the 19th century.
When we dock in Tigre, we will have 3.5 hours to visit the city using the Tigre Tourist Bus, which takes a tour of the main tourist attractions in Tigre.
When we met at the meeting point after free time in the city, we returned to Buenos Aires sailing the same way, ending the tour in Porto Madero.
Departure Point :Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.