Tigre Delta Tour - Classic Tour
You will have the opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful cities in Argentina, also called the Argentine Venice. A half-day tour where we go to the city by van and took a boat tour of the islands of Tigre.
• Discover Quinta de Olivos, the Presidential Residence
• Visit the Tigre Islands on a catamaran boat
• Immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of Argentines living in Tigre
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 hour sailing with catamaran boat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Delta El Tigre
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Visit: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
After looking at your hotel, we left by van towards the city of Tigre, which is 36 km from Buenos Aires, where small islands, streams and rivers form a green lung known as “The Delta”.
Upon arriving in the city, we will sail on five of the main rivers in the first section of islands in the Paraná Delta. We will travel through small inland rivers, discovering the typical life of the island's inhabitants and their customs. During navigation, we will visit important points of the city of Tigre, including Paseo Victoria, Mate Museum, Naval Museum and the Tigre Art Museum, an elegant building from the end of the 19th century.
When we arrive on dry land again, we will visit the Port of Fruits, where we will have a brief stop to visit this important place in the city. The tour ends with our return to Buenos Aires in some central points of the city.
Departure Point :Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
transfer picks up all customers in hotels in the Microcentro, Recoleta, Retiro, San Telmo and Porto Madero neighborhoods.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and sanitary recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to avoid the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.