Tigre Delta Half-Day Tour & Cruise from Buenos Aires
Visit this famous Delta region! Enjoy its natural beauty and original lifestyle of the locals. A popular weekend getaway for Buenos Aires' inhabitants, the delta offers lush scenery, a relaxing atmosphere and a chance to see another way of Argentine life.
Our tour consists on a trip to the north of Buenos Aires. First you will enjoy the center of San Isidro after reaching Tigre City where we will embark a catamaran boat for a travel along the rivers of the Delta.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Boat ride on the delta
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Drop-off in the center of Buenos Aires (no drop-off at Hotels)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
On board a comfortable coach, ride along Costanera Avenue, parallel to the Rio de la Plata, and head out of the city center to San Isidro.
See its Cathedral and the many mansions inhabited by old aristocratic families before continuing on to Tigre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Delta, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
Here, board a catamaran for a 40-minute cruise through the delta. See how people live on the islands and interact with floating services: the supermarket boat, water taxi and more. See the homes built on stilts and President Sarmiento’s home/museum.
At the end of the boat ride, return to port to re-board your coach for the drive back to Buenos Aires, where you tour ends downtown at either 1pm or 6pm (approx.).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT: This tour is not suitable for cruise passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.