Tiffany's Show at Pattaya Admission Ticket
Tiffany's Show Pattaya is the Original Transvestite Cabaret Show in Pattaya, Thailand and is now in its 40th year. Originating as a one-man show performed for friends on New Year' Eve in 1974, Tiffany's Show Pattaya is a household word in Thailand and Asia as well as around the world. From its inception, Tiffany's Show Pattaya has grown into A Spectacular World Class Show visited by audiences from all corners of the world. Tiffany's Show Pattaya was voted number 4 in the TOP TEN BEST SHOWS to see around the world. You should experience amazing, spectacular and outstanding cabaret performances by the Tiffany’s Show!!
- Watch spectacular performers, impressive costumes and amazing set design
- This internationally acclaimed show rates highly amongst the world's top shows
- Choose your preferred theatre seating to be close to the stage or getting an overview from further back
per adult from
75 to 80 minutes
What's included :
- Live performing show
- Entry/Admission - Tiffany's Show Pattaya
What's excluded :
- Food & beverages
- Visit: Tiffany's Show Pattaya, 464 M.9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Tiffany’s Show Pattaya is the first authentic transvestite cabaret show of South-East Asia! Mr. Vichai Lertritruengsin and Mr. Sutham Phanthusak are the one established the show in 1974. With now over four decades of experience, Tiffany’s Show Pattaya recognized as the world-wide ‘must-see’ and recommended for visitors of any age. There are many wonderful segments such as Pattaya, the Glory Flower, Be Italian, Maharaja and more! Everyone will be amazed by the glamour and talent of the beautiful performers. Behind the scenes are an international production team with expertise in scenery, costume, lighting, and sound – all executed in house by the many talented artisans that work, as part of the large Tiffany’s family, in the Art studio, under the stage, and above the stage. Now, every night, over 100 professional performers in dazzling costumes delight audiences in glamorous and unique performances. Tiffany’s Show Pattaya is ravishing – an opulent eyeful for the entire family.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Tiffany's Show Pattaya, 464 M.9, Pattaya 2nd Road, Pattaya 20260 Thailand
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Showtime is at 6.00PM, 7.30PM & 9.00PM (Daily)
- You can present either a paper or mobile ticket at the ticket counter.
- Please present the redemption voucher at Tiffany’s Show Pattaya ticket counter in exchange for your admission ticket.
- All bookings & tickets are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- Loss of ticket will be solely under the full responsibility of the passenger.
- This voucher is valid on the date of visit as stated.
- Passenger name entered in the booking form must be same as per passenger’s passports. Incorrect name may cause penalties or invalidation of travel vouchers.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.