Tierra del Fuego National Park Private Half-Day Trip
Discover the Tierra del Fuego National Park during a Private Guided half day tour in the most Southern part of the World. This exclusive half day trip from Ushuaia will take to the Sub-antarctic Forest scenery, located on the coastline of the Beagle Channel, in the Southwest of the province of Tierra del Fuego, Antarctica and South Atlantic Islands.
Discover the most southern lands while your guide tells you its history, surrounded by wild nature and incredible landscapes
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- National Park fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
You will be picked up at your hotel in the center of Ushuaia by your private guide.
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Head towards the Tierra del Fuego National Park on board of a comfortable coach equipped with air conditioning and heating.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: USHUAIA, RN3, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
On the way, appreciate the nice views of the lakes, lagoons, and rivers while driving along National Route 3. We will be able to take some photos of the beautiful view of the Beagle channel and the Ushuaia peninsula.
Pass by the slope of Mount Susana and witness the historic work of the old prison's inmates, where the Southern Fuegian Railway (the 'End of the World Train') now is.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
Continuing through the valley, you'll turn at the route leading to Ensenada Bay. There you'll contemplate Redonda and Estorbo Islands, and on the other coast of the Beagle Channel, the snow-white mountains of Sampaio Chain (Chile)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Roca, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
Heading back again on National Route 3 enter to the National Park with the Fuegian forest and its flora close to the road and go to Acigami Lake (Roca Lake), surrounded by mountains and lakes, where is is possible to spot native birds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia Argentina
Continue towards the other end of the park, where National Route 3 ends, at Lapataia Bay. Discover the vestiges of the old aboriginal village that used to live there and pass by some beaver dams on a footpath that leads back to Lapataia Bay, at the end of the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Then, after a nice half day of discovering and being surrounded by nature, we will take you back to your hotel in the center of Ushuaia.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.