Tierra del Fuego National Park
In the Park we will visit the most beautiful places, taking paths that cross the Sub-Antarctic forest and touch the sea coast of the Beagle Channel. One of the must-see places is Lake Acigami / Roca, a dazzling lake of glacial origin, located on the border between Argentina and Chile. In each moment we will have the possibility to observe native animals such as black-necked swans, cauquenes, foxes and the flora of the Fuegian Sub-Antarctic forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Spanish / English Bilingual Guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Tierra del Fuego National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Places of interest: End of the World Train Station, Lapataia Bay, end of National Route 3, Acigami Lake / Rock.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.