Tickets included: Cathedral Route, Royal Chapel and Cartuja Monastery Granada
Let yourself be guided by expert guides (bilingual Spanish / English) through the main Christian monuments of Granada, we start at the Monastery of Our Lady of the Assumption, the Cartuja.
We continue our route through Gran Vía de Colón Street, following Cárcel Baja Street, on the way to the Granada Cathedral.
The arrival of the Catholic Monarchs in the last Arab bastion of the Iberian Peninsula meant a radical change in the model of the city. The Renaissance Cathedral of Granada is a song of greatness where Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and Neoclassical are mixed.
Going down the Trades Street to enter the Royal Chapel, the place chosen by the Catholic Monarchs as their last abode, this temple stands symbol of the restoration of the Granada church, showing the great wealth of its artistic heritage.
At the end of our route we will enjoy a snack accompanied by one of the famous tapas from Granada.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Cover with soda
- Tickets included to the Royal Chapel, Monastery of the Cartuja and the Cathedral
- Expert bilingual local guide throughout the itinerary
- Walk through the wonderful historical center of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio Cartuja
- Entry/Admission - Granada Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Royal Chapel of Granada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monasterio Cartuja, Paseo de Cartuja S/N, 18011 Granada Spain
The Royal Monastery of Our Lady of the Assumption of the Cartuja in Granada was founded on an ancient Arab carmen called Aynadamar (Fountain of Tears).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granada Cathedral, Plaza de la Pasiegas Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada Spain
The Holy Metropolitan Cathedral Church of the Incarnation of Granada is a Catholic temple in the Spanish city of Granada, home of the city's archdiocese. The temple is one of the peak works of the Spanish Renaissance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Chapel of Granada, Calle Oficios S/N Plaza de la Lonja, 18001 Granada Spain
The Royal Chapel of Granada houses the mortal remains of D. Fernando de Aragón and Dª Isabel de Castilla, de Dª. Juana I and D. Felipe I and Prince Miguel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Catedral de Granada, Calle Gran Vía de Colón, 5, 18001 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.