Ticket + Transport Tour Meeting of Waters Echaporã
This activity, besides being a time to enjoy with the whole family, allows you to contemplate the Itaipu Hydroelectric Power Plant, the Friendship Bridge, which joins Brazil to Paraguay and also the Fraternity Bridge that connects Brazil with Argentina . The route is made by the Iguaçu River and Paraná. However, it can be added that you can see the Marco das Três Fronteiras from a surprising angle.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Echaporã Meeting of Waters Tour Ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Regular transportation shared with other passengers, whether by van or car
What's excluded :
- Does not include personal expenses
- Bottled water - No drinks are included
- Brunch - No meals are included
How about a wonderful walk through the waters of the Paraná and Iguaçu rivers? On this tour it is possible to contemplate the greatest architectural monuments of the triple frontier, such as the grand Itaipu Hydroelectric Plant, the Friendship Bridge, which joins Brazil to Paraguay and also the Fraternity Bridge that connects Brazil with Argentina.
In addition, it is possible to observe the Marco das Três Fronteiras and the Acaray Island, all aboard a modern and extremely safe vessel, which guarantees adventure, knowledge and fun. It is almost a 40-minute drive through the beautiful postcards of Foz do Iguaçu.
The vessel has a capacity for 40 passengers and has an American bar, covered deck, solarium and air-conditioned VIP room. It is important for this tour: bring sunscreen, insect repellent, light shoes without heels, caps, hats and especially drink a lot of water.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.