Tibetan Shamanic Healing
Shamanism is not a belief system. One does not have to rely on faith to communicate with divine help. Rather it is an experiential system and one experiences helping spirits directly. Everything in life has a spiritual aspect to it and shamans work with that spiritual aspect of life. Ritual and ceremony are a part of shamanism, which honors all of life. Some of the healing work that the shaman may perform would be restoring wholeness and balance to one's soul, extracting intrusion of power from the body, assisting souls crossing over, healing physical and emotional problems, and restoring power and focus to an individual. The healing work may involve the community and be a group effort. I believe that it is our disconnection from life that causes illness. When we are connected to nature, our community, and our past it can bring us into balance.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All materials will be prvided for the shamanic session
What's excluded :
Shamanism is an ancient form of spiritual practice spanning thousands of years. A shaman is a man or woman who willingly enters into an altered state of consciousness for the purpose of accessing an ordinarily hidden terrain. Some of the healing work that the shaman may perform would be restoring wholeness and balance to one's soul, extracting intrusion of power from the body, assisting souls crossing over, healing physical and emotional problems, and restoring power and focus to an individual.
There will be a 30 min orientation before the shamanic healing begins. the healing session will last for about 1 hour.
Departure Point :Tendrel Travel, 2nd Floor, Above HP Computer Gallery, Main Bazaar Rd, near HDFC Bank, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.