Tianjin Round Trip Transfer to Chengde Summer Resort and Eight Outer Temples
Enjoy a comfortable private vehicle operated by a courteous friendly driver from your Tianjin city hotel to Chengde Summer Resort and Eight Outer Temples. You will have the maximum freedom to enjoy historical sites at your own pace. Your driver will take you to the attractions, assistant you with the entrance fee, and waiting for you at the parking lot. When you are ready to leave, your driver will take you back to your hotel in Tianjin city. The use of the transfer service is 9-10 hours.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels in Tianjin city)
- 9-10 hours use of the transfer service
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- The use of the transfer service is 9-10 hours, if you want to extend the service, please pay 15USD in total for each extra hour to your driver directly.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imperial Summer Palace of Mountain Resort, North of Shuangqiao District, Chengde 067000 China
Your driver will hold your name sign waiting for you in the lobby of your Tianjin hotel or accommodation, after meet, you will heading directly to Chengde Summer Resort. It will take about 3.5 hours. Sit back and enjoy the sceneries along the way.
Upon arrival, your driver will show you where to purchase your entrance fee( at your own expense), and he waiting for you at the parking lot, after your Summer Resort tour finished, please find your driver at where he dropped you off. According to your personal interests, he will take you to one or two temples to visit among Eight Outer Temples. When you area ready to leave, your driver will transfer you back to your hotel in Tianjin city.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Potala Palace (Putuo Zongcheng Temple), North of Lion Ditch, Chengde 068450 China
Here are some basic information about Chengde Summer Resort and Eight Outer Temples:
Chengde Summer Resort is a large complex of imperial palaces and gardens, because of its vast and rich collection of Chinese landscapes and architecture, the Summer Resort in many ways is a culmination of all the variety of gardens, pagodas, temples and palaces from various regions of China. It was built in the Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) for the royal families to spend the hot summer months and took about 90 years to construct. In 1994, together with Chengde Summer Resor, Eight Outer Temples was listed as world cultural heritage.
Pass By: Eight Outer Temples in The Bishu Villa, Southeast of The Bishu Villa, Shuangqiao District, Chengde 067000 China
Eight Outer Temples is the general name of eight Tibetan Buddhist monasteries in this area. Six temples are now open to tourists - Putuo Zongchengzhi Temple, Puning Temple, Xumi Fushouzhi Temple, Pule Temple, Anyuan Temple, and Puyou Temple. Each one has its own particular features and special appeal.
Please note: You may have a Chinese speaking driver, but they know exactly where to pick you up and where to drop you off. Guest can use their phone to call the tour operator if need during the ride.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Tianjin city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- The use of the transfer service is 9-10 hours, if you want to extend the tour please pay 15USD for each extra hour to your driver directly.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.