Tianjin Cruise Port Transfer to Beijing with Mutianyu Great Wall
Book this transfer for a fast and hassle-free journey from your cruise in Tianjin and transfer to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall before you are dropped off at your hotel in Beijing or Beijing International Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tianjin Port pick-up
- Beijing city centre or International Airport drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle or minivan
- Professional & friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Main entrance tickets to the tour sites as per the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Fee of cable car to the Mutianyu Great Wall
- Traditional Chinese cuisine lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tianjin International Cruise Port, Tianjin China
Meet your guide at the main Arrivals Hall of the Tianjin cruise port at 8:00 am. Follow him to your private car and be driven to visit the Great Wall of China.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
The Great Wall is the longest piece of architecture in the world stretching from China’s East coast to China’s West desert, and was used as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs.
The Mutianyu section was built around 1368, and it is known for its beautiful surroundings like dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons. When you arrive, your guide will help you find a local restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch on your own expense. After lunch you will start your visit to the Great Wall.
You can hike up the side of mountain to the Wall or take a cable car (own expense). Be prepared for spectacular views of the Wall across the mountain ranges. While walking to the top rampart from the valley floor may seem tiring, your efforts will be rewarded with majestic views of the ancient Wall, slithering over miles of mountainous terrain. When going down, you can either walk, or take the cable car or toboggan (own expense).
After these 2 hours visit of the Great Wall, your guide and driver will bring you to your hotel in Beijing city centre or the Beijing International Airport around 4:00 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide at the main Arrivals Hall of the Tianjin Cruise Port Ports
- Tianjin International Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.