Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Bus Tour
Join this day tour to walk through Tian'anmen Square and to see 20th-century monuments to Chairman Mao. Gain insight into the Chinese imperial family while touring the Forbidden City and be amazed by the grandeur of the Great Wall of China at the less-crowded Mutianyu section.
per adult from
8 to 9 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Great Wall Cable Car
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Begin your tour with your local English speaking tour guide and driver, you will be picked you up from your hotel around 6:30am-8:00am. Drive to visit Tian’anmen Square and the Forbidden City. The magnificent Forbidden City is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world. The solemn and respectful Tian'anmen Square is the largest central city square in the world, which serves not only the city's symbol but also China as a whole.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Next have Chinese lunch served at local nice restaurant. During the trip, you will have a short visit to Silk Factory and Tea house for visiting and shopping. In the afternoon, continue to visit the Mutianyu Great Wall. Besides its strategically important location and compact layout, the Mutianyu Great Wall is also famous for its breath-taking beautiful scenery.
At the end of the tour, drive back to downtown Beijing and you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Beijing hotels within the North & East & West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road, Meeting point will be advised if your hotel is not within the pickup area, Return point will be the original departure point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/24/2017 - 12/31/2025
Tuesday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 08:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a group tour and the pickup time varies based on your hotel location
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.