Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City small group Half Day Flexible Tour
The Palace Museum, a world cultural heritage site, attracts tourists from all over the world with its powerful charm. This flexible half-day tour of the Palace Museum will give you the maximum flexibility and freedom to explore the answers you want to know. Pre-booked tickets will allow you to enter the gate of the Forbidden City quickly and avoid waiting at the ticket window.A 10-person limit for each group will ensure that each visitor has a clear understanding of what the tour guide is explaining.The tour ends at the hall of supreme harmony, the center of the Forbidden City, giving you the freedom to continue exploring the century-old city as you wish.Visitors with a busy schedule can also hurry to the next attraction.
There are 2 options: Morning pick up at 8 am. afternoon pick up at 1 pm.
please bring your passport on the tour day.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- Hotel pick up
- licensed tour guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square, Dongcheng, China
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Lao She's Teahouse, China, Beijing Shi, Xicheng Qu, Qian Men Xi Da Jie, 正阳市场3号楼
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located hotel within 4th Ring rd in Beijing.Extra surcharge apply out of 4th Ring rd of Beijing,.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The Palace Museum, 4 Jingshan Front St, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100009
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.