Tian'anmen & Forbidden City plus Hutongs & Lama Temple with Dumplings Lunch
Travel with your guide and take metro to four Beijing highlights
Experience public transit travel like locals
Eat best dumplings lunch in locals-only restaurant
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Metro fee
- Private English guide
- Hotel pickup
- Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
What's excluded :
- Alcohol drinkings
- Private driver and car
- Hotel dropoff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Meet your guide in the hotel lobby at 8:00 a.m ,travel with your guide by metro to Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City, stroll around the grand square, learn more about its importance throughout history and hear about the many significant political events that have taken place in the square.
Continue to the Forbidden City, once the epicenter of the Imperial City and the largest ancient palace complex in the world. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site, admiring the palatial buildings and cultural relics that date back to the Ming and Qing dynasties.
After Forbidden City take bus to old town of Beijing Hutongs and Houhai Lake learn history from your guide, you will explore the off-the-beaten-path hutong allays, walk around the local produce market,you will get to experience what it truly feels like to be a local on a more personal level without the crowds.
Stop locals-only restaurant for dumplings lunch
From Hutongs walk to Lama Temple, Lama Temple previously the residence of Count Yin Zhen, who became Emperor Yongzheng in 1723. In 1744 after Yongzheng's death in 1735, the buildings became a lamasery staffed by monks from Tibet and Mongolia. Admire the huge wood-carved "Maidala Buddha" and hear how the statue was carved out of a single sandal wood with your tour guide.
walking tour finished in the lama temple and your guide will help you stop taxi or metro back to your hotel (at your own expense).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need your hotel information
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.