Thuy Bieu Village and Ho Quyen Tiger Arena
Join with us in this half day cycling tour and you will find yourself discovering the beauty of Hue’s rural area. You will have a chance to contemplate the stunning scenery of the countryside, discover the locals’ daily activities, take part in a cooking class to discover the secret of the Vietnamese Central Cuisine and have a fascinating boat trip on the poetic Perfume River.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike with helmet
- Boat cruise on Perfume river
- Cooking class & Foot massage with medicinal herbs
- Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking tour guide (Other language upon request)
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Thien Mu Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hue, Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province
At 08:00, we start the half day cycling tour. Stop at Ho Quyen and listen to the story of where elephants and tigers dueled to death.
After that, get on a bike and cycle towards Thuy Bieu village. Despite all ravages of wars and time, Thuy Bieu remains intact as many hundreds of years ago when Nguyen Lords first founded the land. The village is renowned for Thanh Tra – special kind of pomelo which has the mild sweet taste and the refined fragrance.
On the way, we will make some stops in schools, communal houses, ancient temples and especially the garden house, which harmoniously blend the calculation of human architecture with the randomness of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Thien Mu Pagoda, Kim Long Road, Hue Vietnam
Proceed back to a local house for your cooking class in Thuy Bieu. Under the instructions of the hosts, you will be cooking your heart out. Your creations and some other Hue specialties by the hosts then will be served for lunch. Have some time at your leisure before soaking your feet into the herbal water – the traditionally therapeutic practice.
Time to say good bye to the hosts, we get on a boat on the Perfume River with stop to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda. The tour ends at around 02:00 in the afternoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.