Thursdays - Vino Venture: Explore With A Local - Troodos Mountains thru Wine!
Spend a full day discovering Cyprus’s ancient wine making traditions that date back 5,500 years. A guide takes you to four award-winning and hand-picked family wineries where you'll see firsthand how the grapes are grown, harvested, and fermented. Learn about the island’s native grape varietals and taste the Guinness World Record–holding Commandaria wine. A Cypriot meze lunch in Omodos village rounds out the sensory experience.
- Taste Cypriot food and wine on an all-inclusive tour
- Tour different family-owned wineries in the Troodos Mountains
- Sample unique island varietals straight from the source
- Enjoy lunch with more wine at a local village
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Bottles water for each participant
- Snacks - We'll enjoy a traditional products tasting along the way plus you'll be offered nibbles with your wine tastings
- 4 Wine Tastings (25+ wines)
- Lunch with drinks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All tasting and entrance fees
- Local bilingual guide - fully trained in the food & wine of Cyprus
- Support a small business along with the local culture
- A great day out! Check out our Cyprus Taste Tours reviews to find out why you should book this tour!
What's excluded :
- Hello from Cyprus Taste Tours! We're a friendly team of local guides all with Cypriot heritage. A group of true foodies, our activities focus on discovering Cyprus through food & wine...
You’ll be driven around the Troodos mountain villages to visit 4 carefully selected wineries. Each boutique winery you'll visit is family-owned and you'll have the chance to meet the individuals behind the wine-making and have all your questions answered on this brilliant small group tour. You'll tour the premises of at least two of the wineries to learn about the process and history of wine. Through each tasting session you'll discover the indigenous grape varieties of the island with a selection of whites, rosés reds and the celebrated sweet wine Commandaria. While driving through the Troodos hills we'll also visit the traditional village of Omodos to check out an old wine press, visit a historical monastery and enjoy a traditional products tasting. Also includes lunch!
Our team guarantees you a fantastic day out along with a professional service - when booking with Cyprus Taste Tours you'll be supporting a small local business and helping to keep the culture & traditions of the island alive!
• Troodos Mountains, Troodos Mountains
• Zambartas Winery, 39, Grigores Afxentiou Street, Agios Amvrosios 4710 Cyprus
• Ayia Mavri Winery, Kilani Village, Koilani Cyprus
• Tsiakkas Winery, E806, Pelendri 4878 Cyprus
• Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
• Cyprus, Cyprus
• Nibbles - You'll enjoy nibbles with your wine tastings!
• Traditional Products Tasting - You'll enjoy a traditional products tasting in the village of Omodos!
• Traditional Taverna Meze - At lunch we'll indulge in a delicious Cyprus meze - a large selection of authentic and seasonal dishes!
• Wine Tastings - The main focus of our tour will be all the fantastic local wines! Try a selection of 25+ wines (reds, whites, rosés & sweets) throughout the day!
• Sweets & Treats - You'll find lots of sweets & treats along the way!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer door-to-door transport from almost any Larnaca location including hotels, airbnbs, private accommodation, landmarks etc. We can also offer pick-up or drop-off at Larnaca airport if this makes your participation more convenient. In the unlikely case that we cannot fulfil pick-up - a full refund will be processed.This tour runs on specific dates - if the available dates aren't suitable and you would like to take part in a food / wine experience on another day then please check Cyprus Taste Tours for our other options as we have activities running on every day of the week.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.