Three Sisters Sea Kayaking Day Tour
Explore the famous Three Sisters rock formation by sea kayak! Spectacular Cape Chignecto Wilderness Park has been rated the number one kayaking destination in Nova Scotia by guidebooks and magazines alike. Don't miss the opportunity to paddle this incredibly scenic and wild coastline with an experienced, informative and fun guide. Launching from the red sands at Spicer's Cove, the cliffs become increasingly dramatic as you paddle further along the park's shoreline, and you might spot seals and eagles along the way. The highlights of this tour include the famous Three Sisters sea stacks, a natural amphitheatre that nicely amplifies your voice, lava tubes and other evidence of the separation of the continents, a small sea cave, steep red cliffs and holes-in-the-rock.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
At the office in Advocate Harbour, we will outfit you with a life vest, spray skirt and dry bag for your extra clothes. You then drive around 30 minutes in your own car to the launch area at a wild beach in Cape Chignecto Park, where your guides will have set up.
• Nova Shores Sea Kayaking, 37 School Lane, Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia B0M 1A0 Canada
• Cape Chignecto Provincial Park, 1108 West Advocate Road, Advocate Harbour, Nova Scotia Canada
Departure Point :37 School Ln, Advocate Harbour, NS B0M 1A0, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Confirmation and departure time will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Use "Special Requirements" field at checkout to advise your dietary needs
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.