Three Lakes Grand Tour: Private Excursion from Como
We pick you up anywhere within 10km of Como and after brief introductions head north in a luxury air conditioned minivan across the border to Ascona on the shores of Lake Maggiore. Known for its stunning Alpine backdrop and elegant promenades, you will be glad to explore Ascona!
From Ascona, a short ride brings you to Lugano, the "Monte Carlo" of Switzerland! Enjoy a lakeside lunch and sample artisanal Swiss chocolate! Art lovers won't want to miss the lakefront Santa Maria degli Angioli Church which displays the "Passion and Crucifixion" fresco by Da Vinci’s apprentice, Bernardino Luini.
Leaving Lugano behind, we take the picturesque lakeside route around Lake Lugano and back into Italy. In Cadenabbia your driver will hand over your tickets for a cruise to Bellagio, home to stars who adore the Italian Lakes! You'll not easily find a more stunning location anywhere in Europe, just ask resident George Clooney! Spend a few hours of leisure time and then take the ferry back to Como.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Enjoy an undisturbed day with fully private luxury minivan at your disposal in every destination
- Explore the jewel town of Ascona in the Italian Lakes where great artists and masters were inspired!
- Experience Lugano where pastel colors and neoclassical styles create a Swiss-Mediterranean ambience!
- Beautiful Bellagio will be yours for a while, time enough to blend in with the rich and famous!
- Ferry tickets for a Lake Como sightseeing cruise to remember!
What's excluded :
- Lunch (options will be made available for purchase)
- Gratuities and personal extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ascona, Ascona, Lake Maggiore, Canton of Ticino, Swiss Alps
Where the Swiss Alps meet Italian Dolce Vita.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lugano, Lugano, Canton of Ticino, Swiss Alps
Often referred to as the Monte Carlo of Switzerland!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bellagio, Bellagio, Lake Como, Lombardy
Take the steamer from Cadenabbia to Bellagio and spend 2 hours of high quality leisure time before returning down the lake to Como.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Clients must carry a passport / travel document valid for entry to Switzerland. A Schengen visa (obtained upon entry to any EU country) is valid
- We will pick you up and drop you off anywhere within 10km of Como
- Hand sanitizer made available (we will provide), mandatory mask-wearing (bring your own)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We take the necessary post-coronavirus precautions on all our tours. This tour is checked several times daily for health and hygiene compliance and maintenance of secure operational standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.